Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Whats Next?

Well as you all know LYS changed to mini challenges. So i invite you all to post here what your goals from now till summer day one (June 21) will be. Is it more activity? Weight loss? Better self image. Losing inches? Let us know!

This blog is for our readers! That means your feed back matters. Letting us know your working towards a goal means we are working towards a goal! So lets hear it!

What do you want your goals to be and what do you want LYS to be geared towards?

Remember that Loveyourshape has a vision of a better loving future of health fitness, body image and self esteem. Through a healthy lifestyle we can be fit active and sexy.

Xoxo
Christine

2 comments:

  1. I weighed in today. Still up 2.6 lbs from start weight, but I am down from last week and expecting good things since some of today's weight is a water weight flux. ;)

    My goal for myself before summer is to work my butt off! I am getting back on the hardcore exercise train. Because it works and it feels HELLA good!!!!

    I am shooting for at least 30 miles a week. I count any aerobics I do toward the mileage. I am incorporating 2-3 sessions a week of any sort of strength exercises too.

    I feel great and I know great changes are coming in my measurements!

    Hope everyone else is feeling massive mood and outlook changes for the better too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine,

    My goal is to lose 20 lbs by April 30. Started March 1 by watching what I eat and limiting bread. Lost 12 lbs by April 1, went back to regular bread/pasta intake and gained back 5 lbs. Any advice to get back on track for the end of the month?

    ReplyDelete