Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Re-Commit

What do you do when you fall off tthe train, the productive track?

Results are obtained than you start falling backwards. Everything you have worked so hard for has been lost. One step forward, three steps backwards. Is that how your feeling? Is it just in weight loss? Is it in life too?

How many times do you ask yourself these questions?

Well lets look at this, are you comfortable somewhere you don't want to be? Are you experiencing something you have never experienced before?

Probably,

So...
Probably your trying to lose weight.
Probably your trying to get active
Probably your trying to eat better
Probably your trying to life longer
Probably your trying to feel better
Probably your trying to not die( lil extreme but work with me)

Ok great. Your probably just trying to do something. Probably, well when does the probably become I get to.. be someone, I get to do something.....
.....
I get to live.

How many times a day do we say 'I have to lose weight.' Ok great, not.... I am going to be X weight by X date. And I get to be skinny. I get to love my healthy body!

I get to live!

How many times a day do we say 'I can't eat that, I'm on a diet.' Sure whatever, not... I enjoy eating healthier options to maintain my healthy lifestyle. And I get to be fit and active. And I love my healthy lifestyle.

I get to live!!!!

Ok so do we see where this is going? So what happens when we fall off the wagon, did we really fall? Were we ever on to begin with? And how the hell do we get on that wagon?

These are some great questions,

Tomorrow we are going to examine this wagon, were the wheels put on right? Cause everyone seems to always fall out...

Thursday we will look at were we ever on to begin with? What's holding us back from jumping on and getting in....

Friday- guest blogger (yay!!!!)

Saturday we will look at what we get to do in order to get on the wagon, lets make it a bandwagon, and lets get ourselves on tract for healthy living....

1 comment:

  1. =D. Love it!!! Looking forward to more wagon posts. I will post my weigh in soon, I have recommitted to actively training my body instead of "dieting". Hey, it got me half way to my ultimate goal weight and it feels HELLA good!!! Don't have a good reason why I crashed so long but we all learn, grow, and heal at our own pace. So I forgive me. ;)

    ReplyDelete