Monday, April 18, 2011

Kick the Guru!

A dear friend of my heart, a true passionate provider and the individual responsible for all of my results. Her name is Zia, and this is her new and inspiring blog. She is gluten free, and has help me become gluten free. Its a life style change that will never be easy. But with help, guidence and support anything is possible.

http://kicktheguru.blogspot.com/

Zia shares about herself and her blog:
I am a Holistic Chiropractor, a Qi Gong instructor, a writer, a hopeful romantic, and an optimistic realist. I am sharing stories from my life. These are stories of lessons learned, transformational shifts,revelations of the heart and some are just plain funny.My intention is to spark the conversation of transformation, contribution and loving joyful surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment