Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Christine, I have started Love Your Shape to create a better and healthier lifestyle by the summer.

I am committing to changing the lives of others around me. In health and furthering our outreach to help others that can not take care of themselves! Please join me to make our lives healthier! Lets love who we are and how we feel about ourselves! My goal is to have at least 50 people apart of this challenge! During this blog Challenge I will be sharing tips and asking participating questions for us all to stay connected. We will all have a buddy for support and to hold each of us accountable for our success! As a team we will all win when we stick together!

Love Your Shape Challenge will start March 21.

The Challenge will be measured in weight loss, exercise minutes per week and beginning and ending inches.

All lbs lost will be $2.00 donated to a charity of your choice!

All Inches lost will be a $5.00 donation to a charity of your choice!

And 1/2/3 places for minutes exercised will get a prize! (averages will apply to make it fair for everyone)

Please join Love My Shape Challenge and get started with me on March 21 with the following:
Full length picture March 21 AM
Picture of weight on scale
Measurements of (waist, thigh L/R, arm L/R, bust, hips)

I hope to get to know you all through this challenge and grow together to a better future!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm excited, I'll spread the word. :D

    I will have to choose between the AHA or PHX Children's Hospital or Ronald McDonald House. Decisions, decisions . . .

    ReplyDelete