Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Challenge update... please check in!

Hello everyone!  Good morning, yesterday was a day of technical difficulties and the waiting game.

Yet we are back on track and I am more excited than ever!

Yesterday was weigh in Tuesday!  Please make sure that you log your weight in here and your min working out.

So what's next for my beloved LYS challengers? 

Well a challenge of course!

Meditation is about caring about the mind, body and soul, I invite you to participate this week in meditating once a day to center and focus yourself in your life. I love meditation and have found focus and clarity in it. Taking the time each day to look inward and relax yourself completely is an enormous task and reward! Within this process I ask you to look at how it takes you to focus and relax. I ask that in taking a look at this, write a short blog post no more than 4 sentences on how you feel and where your come from was.

Loving yourself is the key to loving others to be there with support, understanding and communication.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Xoxo
Chupsie!

3 comments:

  1. Weight: 146,
    Minutes: 390, even tho my sat physical challenge was 12 hours I only accounted for 4 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight: 167
    Minutes: 105
    Explanation: here!

    My sister "LisaJones" has been having some health problems so if she doesn't report in, that's why.

    Thanks, Chupsie!

    ReplyDelete